On October 23, the international organization Smile-Expo, which has already brought Blockchain & Bitcoin Conferences to 25 countries, will conduct the second Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta. It is an huge event with crypto discussions by blockchain specialists.
The large-scale meeting of top industry experts will become the 50th anniversary event of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference series.
“Consorzio Euromed International Trade with its brand and network “Malta Business” is going to participate to this event as media partner, because of its interest about Blockchain” said Sergio Passariello CEO of Consorzio Euromed.
Malta belongs to the list of the most DLT-friendly countries and takes one of the top three places in crypto development.
Positive and encouraging ICO regulations, innovative bills with guidelines for the industry and companies moving their businesses to the island – are the signs of the successful technological development.
“Malta in the last month has approved three laws with a legislation about virtual financial goods, with particular attention to cryptovalute and Ico.” continued Sergio Passariello.
“We will participate to this Conference as Media Partner, because of our interest in this sector. In fact, thanks to these laws, our Italian companies can also benefiting from them. In this regard, we have created a Blockchain Italia-Malta group, which aims to involve public and private institutions, professionals and entrepreneur of the sector.”
About the Conference
The conference will be opened by Karim Babay – the investor, entrepreneur and the President of Intrinsic Value Investment Partners.Also, guests will have an opportunity to meet with 50 experts from top world corporations discussing the most topical DLT issues of today.
Speakers will pay attention at such topics as blockchain in education, AML policy and cryptocurrency trading.Apart from discussing financial sphere, professionals will turn to the innovative usages of DLT into transportation, gaming industry, real estate sector, healthcare sphere and AI.
Crypto specialists will provide the existing use cases and will emphasize the advantages of the technology’s innovative implementation.
The conference will also involve 5 panel discussions:
- Blockchain and IoT. The speakers will clarify the connection between DLT and IoT. They will highlight positive sides of these spheres’ cooperation and look at the future potential.
- The world Gets Tokenized. The shift in how business models are formed will be discussed within the topic. Experts will explain how companies turn to decentralization and talk about new business possibilities.
- Tales and Adventures of Blockchain Hacking. Crypto advisors will share reasons why DLT is attractive for hackers, discuss the types of attacks and give an insight into the typical pitfalls in cryptocurrency projects.
- ICO’s: Opportunity or Threat? Regulation of the DLT and ICO business. Talking about ICOs, crypto specialists will discuss how initial coin offerings are treated on Malta and present information about 3 latest bills issued in the country.
- Legal and Regulatory Challenges in Blockchain. As for regulations, speakers will examine Blockchian and GDPR compliance, compare crypto taxation in Malta, Switzerland and the United States, and elaborate on the potential regulatory future.
The event will be coordinated by the international company Smile-Expo, which has already brought Blockchain & Bitcoin Conferences to 25 countries.
More information about the event and registration – on the official website of the conference.
For support onsite, contact Consorzio Euromed filling this form.