GeoDB is the winner of the startup competition at AI & Blockchain Summit held in Barcelona last week.
GeoDB is a peer-to-peer data sharing ecosystem powered by blockchain technologies that have the mission to democratize the 200b big data industry.
There is a long and complicated deal process from the data buyers side. In addition, there is an untrust in data sources. At the same time, user and data generator doesn’t get revenue for their sold data. That’s why this market is not available for small and medium companies. GeoDB changes this situation.
The founder of GeoDB is Luis Gelado that has 10 years of entrepreneurial experience, built several successful companies in the tech space and launched products across Europe and Asia. At the end of this video (from 04:06:00) you can find his awards:
The competition winner get prizes:
– Partial scholarship of $2000 from Draper University;
– Fundraising round using the InnMind investment engine;
– Totally free access to the NIU accelerator program (the program is evaluated in more than €30.000 in services);
– Fast-Track Listing + 50k Listing Fee Voucher from KuCoin exchange;
– Investments from VCs and partners of AI & Blockchain Competition, as well as additional mentoring and fundraising support from InnMind together with top industry experts from Tech Accelerators.