On Thursday, November 28st at 12:00 hrs (GM time), Malta’s Best In Business Awards 2019 will be closing the applications for the participation.
Top business, industry and manufacturing companies from various business segments in Malta have entered to participate in the 18 categories covering all relevant business sectors: from financial to trustees and fiduciaries, engineering, to crypto and blockchain; from ICT to real estate, interior design and other different business clusters.
Great visibility for great reputation: all the entries that had been shortlisted to participate in the categories of Malta’s Best-In-Business Awards 2019 will have the opportunity to display their business story and ideas in front of a large audience, highlighting their achievements since January 2019, as well as a dossier summarizing their professional organisation, structure, set-up, communication and HR in the last year.
To register your company and take part in the awards ceremony, including the gala dinner, send an email to email@example.com with the names of the participants, accompanied by a telephone contact and an email address.
Martin Vella, director, founder and organiser, stated: “This is by far the broadest business awards program in Malta and honours companies, teams, executives and products for their business successes in the previous and current year. I want to add that Malta’s Best-in-Business Awards, which is a trade mark registered event, is to date the only Maltese business awards program judged exclusively by a panel of judges under established and accredited criteria, and the judging process is transparent, with results being made public. I am also pleased by the number and quality of the entries, which is extremely high.”
Once the participation is closed, the panel of judges will start the voting rounds to determine the winner for each category. A hard work, but the jury can do it at the best, since it is composed of four of the most outstanding names of the local Maltese business industry.
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Architect & Engineering Company of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Company of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Interior Design Company of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Innovative Company of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business ICT Company of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Employer of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Customer Focus
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Product & Customer Service
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Start-up of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Small to Medium Size Business
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Food & Beverage
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Real Estate Company of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Corporate Finance & Consultancy Firm of the Year
- Malta’s Best-in-Business HR & Recruitment Company of the Year
- Chairman’s Value Award
- Award for Excellence
- Malta’s Best-in-Business Company of the Year
The finalists of the third edition of Malta’s Best-In-Business Awards 2019 will be announced on December 6th at the Laguna Hall, SmartCity, during a gala dinner and award ceremony, combining with Malta’s Best Hairdressing & Barber Awards 2019®. The ceremony will have worldwide streaming broadcast.
The award ceremony will be providing an exciting show and is hosted by compere Colin Fitz: guests will enjoy the catwalk with some of the most important teams participating, the fabulous red carpet, and a Hollywood-style and glamourous awards ceremony.
Celebrated music producer and DJ Joseph Armani will be taking care of all the musical presentations for the night, which will also see illusionist and magician par excellence Brian Role’ entertaining guests with unbelievable breath-taking tricks and chimeras. Audio Malta will be providing the lighting and sound, stage and catwalk. Busy Bee Catering have been entrusted with the F&B service on the night.