Malta is an ideal country in which to develop business projects related to the Digital Economy. Incentives to innovative and technological startups, digital infrastructures, cybersecurity policies, national development strategies and a large presence of companies in the sector make the Mediterranean island an ideal ecosystem for the growth of new projects.
To learn more about these opportunities Malta Business presents the webinar “Restart from Malta with Digital Economy” scheduled for Monday, April 26, 2021 at 4:30 pm. Attendance to the event is free, subject to mandatory registration via the following link:
For participant registrations, priority will be given to professionals and companies operating in the Software Development, Digital Marketing, DLT Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Technology startups and Fintech sectors.
The meeting will be attended by some of the key players in the world of the Maltese digital economy, representing the most important associations and government authorities responsible for the management and supervision of processes related to technological development. These are the speakers and the topics that will be discussed:
– Stephen McCarthy (CEO, MDIA): Ensuring Security in Technology
– Dana Farrugia (CEO, Tech.mt): Malta’s attractiveness as a Leading Tech Hub
– Melanie Debattista (Manager and Investment Promotion, Malta Enterprise): Malta’s digital economy and its opportunities
– Jackie Mallia: Strategy for Artificial Intelligence
– Cherise Abela Grech (FinanceMalta): Opportunities in Fintech
– Ernesto Caccavale (Head of International Office, MACTT): Training for Technology and Internationalization
The meeting will be introduced by Caterina Passariello, Project Manager of Malta Business, and Agostino Ingenito, Secretary General of Assomalta. The event is organized with the support of Malta Enterprise, FinanceMalta, Malta Digital Innovation Authority, Tech.mt, MACTT, Euromed International Trade, Imprese del Sud, Italia4Blockchain e ANGI.