Euromed International Trade and Malta Business among the protagonists in the next appointment of the cycle of Meda Meetings organized by ASCAME, the Association of Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce. Our Project Manager Caterina Passariello will lead the work of the new online meeting that will focus on the countries of Southern Europe and the Mediterranean: the appointment with the “1st Mediterranean South Europe Countries Meeting” is for Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 16.00.
The “South Europe Countries Meeting” was created to support the economies and markets of different countries of Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Malta, Greece, Croatia, France), presenting the advantages, specificities, best practices and experiences, with the aim of attracting investment and increase economic activity.
The event, part of the Meda Meetings cycle dedicated to specific focuses on geographical areas, was created ad hoc to push towards the recovery of key sectors in Southern Europe by facilitating the flow of trade and partnership opportunities. Participants from all over the world, connecting to the platform, will be able to take advantage of countless networking opportunities and considerable visibility.
After opening remarks by ASCAME President Ahmed M. El Wakil, Caterina Passariello will lead a discussion entitled “Thinking Beyond the Pandemic“, which will be attended by:
- Pere Navarro; special delegate for Spain in the Consorci de la Zona
Franca de Barcelona
- Vesna Trnokop-Tanta; CEO of Sigma BusinessConsulting Ltd Croatia
- Philippe Yvergniaux; Director of International Cooperation for Business France
- Cesare Trevisani; Director of The Joint Italian Arab Chamber of Commerce; President of Trevi SpA; former Vice President of Confindustria
- Ioannis Smyrlis; President of Enterprise Greece
The second panel will focus on the “Dynamics of Southern European economies between investments and business opportunities“, again led by Caterina Passariello. These are the speakers who will alternate in the virtual stage:
- Marin Orriols; Head of the Internationalization area of the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce
- Ivan Barbaric; Vice President of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce in charge of International Affairs
- Dimitris Lemonakis; Member of the Board of Directors of Piraeus Chamber of Commerce (Greece)
- Frédéric Ronal; Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce of Marseille and Provence
- Gaetano Nastasi; Member of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Handicraft and Agriculture of Cagliari.
The final part will be dedicated to questions from the audience and B2B meetings.