The Malta Business Club, with Caterina Passariello, took part in the online event Successful Business Leaders’ Club, a round table around which the leaders of five European Business Clubs virtually sat.
The meeting, organised by the SBL Club of Cyprus, together with the Maltese representation took part:
- from Switzerland, Caroline Schwab, international consultant and innovation process expert, Founder and CEO of Be1world International Sàrl and President of the World Golden Assets club;
- from Germany, George Schmidt, CEO of Gerotron Communications GmbH and President of the Munich Diamond Club;
- from Austria, Ivana Mccann, Co-Founder of the MotoCross Academy and Founder of IMcC Exclusive Business Club;
- from Lithuania, Diana Blazaitiene, CEO of Soprana Personnel International, owner of MiniBoss Riga Children Business School and member of BNI Memel Business Club;
- from Cyprus, Nathalia Kardash, CEO of Vestnik Kipra Group, Founder and President of SBL Club
The meeting was an opportunity for people involved in business activities and networking to get to know each other in order to create an increasingly active and vital community of business men and women.
For Caterina Passariello, who also presented herself as Head of Institute of our partner Mediterranean Academy of Culture, Technology and Trade, it was an opportunity to launch the Malta Business Club, a network created within the Malta Business Agency and registered under the European trademark, which aims to bring together the economic players who care about the growth of the Maltese business and professional fabric, promoting business opportunities, encouraging and facilitating the exchange of knowledge and information.
“Our aim is to organise B2B events to encourage business to meet and exchange important information on the opportunities offered by Malta. Our club can be a connecting channel for a business community to grow together starting from a shared environment and ambitions” is, in short, the message conveyed by Caterina Passariello.
The full video of the round table follows: