Registration for MedaWeek22 Barcelona is now open!
This is announced by ASCAME, the Association of Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry based in Barcelona, Spain.
The 16th edition of MedaWeek22 Barcelona will take place on November 16, 17 and 18, 2022 in a hybrid format: all sessions will be held face-to-face in the prestigious location of La Llotja de Mar (Barcelona) and will be streamed online.
MedaWeek22 is the must-attend event for everyone who has something to say on the topic of the Mediterranean. Over the years, it has brought together more than 39,000 business people, global socio-economic leaders and entrepreneurs. We provide you with a platform to set the agenda for the region.
This 16th edition will be bigger and more action-oriented than ever before and Malta Business is the event’s media partner.
You can check out the full agenda by clicking here.
MedaWeek 2022 will kick off with Economic Perspectives in the Mediterranean Region (Nov. 16):
- It will begin the program with the 9th Mediterranean Tourism Forum where the sector’s need for sustainable transformation will be addressed, following COVID19.
- Next, the 19th New Africa Business Development Forum will focus on the role of women and youth in the private sector and the path to economic integration.
- This will be followed by the 4th Mediterranean Halal Industry Forum in which opportunities for creating international partnerships will be presented.
- The day will close with two special lectures on the Mediterranean’s role in food and energy security.
- This is just the beginning! MedaWeek 2022 will also offer the Mediterranean Digital Economy Summit (Nov. 17) and the Mediterranean Young Economy Summit (Nov. 18).
Curious? Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming updates… or check out all the information on the unofficial website: www.medaeconomicweek.org.
And don’t forget to register.
Malta Business is a media partner of the event